Stop, Look, Listen: Animals
Age Range: 4-7
Product Code: LS050298
* Price excludes VAT
My Wish List
5 x 15-min programmes
Since time began, people of different cultures have told each other myths, stories and fables about animals.
In this series, animation is mixed with live action footage of animals in their natural habitat to tell five stories about animals.
The story-telling provides great opportunities for creative language while the factual element of the programmes will stimulate interest in geography, science, history and environmental issues.
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- Range of multi-cultural stories
- Moving images conveying meaning and emotion
- Shows common themes in folk tales
- DVDs offer greater flexibility and control, making them easy to incorporate into your lessons
- Can be used on computers with CD-ROM drives and ideal for use on interactive whiteboards
- Fully searchable, allowing you to go straight to what you need
- Embedded teacher support material
- Fully subtitled
- Great cross-curricular resources supporting geography, history and science
- The Wren: The King of Birds (Ireland)
- Biswas the Bull (India)
- Anancy the Spider (Tobago)
- The Cat (Egypt)
- The Laidly Worm (Northumberland, England)